BoundlessPay and its affiliates (hereinafter, “Boundlesspay.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
These are individuals, entities or parties who order, sign up or interact with our Site/platform or any of our products, services, information, content, functions, features and tools (“our Services” or “the Service”) provided on our website, mobile application or API (altogether referred to as “BoundlessPay Platform”).
Users reserve the right to exercise their privacy and data protection rights under any applicable law or regulation.
- BoundlessPay affiliates: parent companies, subsidiaries and sibling companies under common control.
- Personal Information (personal data): any information which identifies a “user” personally or which may help us to identify a “user” on our website (e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, trades etc.).
- Data subject: an identified or identifiable person (our User)
- Data controller: a company which determines the purpose and means by which users’ personal data are processed. BoundlessPay is the controller and responsible for the privacy of your personal data on the BoundlessPay site and mobile application.
- Data processor: a company (third party in some cases) which processes users’ personal data on behalf and upon instructions of the Data controller.
- Our Sites: websites with the following domains such ascom– our Platform used for providing our services to you.
- Personal data processing: all operations performed on users’ personal data (e.g collection, use, storage, disclosure and erasure).
Personal data is information by which a user can be identified. The following are the data that we may collect in your course of interacting with our sites;
- Identity data: this refers to information such as first name, middle name, last name, address, phone number, passport photograph, email address, date of birth, country of origin, Bank Verification Number (BVN), gender, marital status and signature.
2.Formal Identity Data includes identity documents issued by the government such as Passport, driver’s license, national identity card.
3.Transactional Data: this includes all information that are related to financial transactions such as bank statements, bank account details, your trades, proof/source of funds.
4.Communication Data: this includes all information gotten from calls, emails, messages, files in the course of interaction with our customer care service or while completing a survey or feedback.
- Technical Data: this includes information collected from your interaction with the website such as your login data, browser type and version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, time zone and setting, location, browser version and plug-in type, authentication data, operating system, security questions, click-stream data, public social networking posts, and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
We may also collect, use and share information from demographic and statistical research mainly for the purpose of maintaining the functionality of our website and also tracking the traffic on our website. However, this would be treated as anonymised data as the information does not in no way reveal your identity. For instance, we might gather data to determine the number of users using a particular feature and data might be collected on your account. In this case, it will be treated as aggregated data.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information only for the purpose(s) of providing you with the service(s) that you ask us to provide you and also to meet with regulatory requirements and compliance with the legal obligations that arise in the course of providing you with the service(s) and our/others’ legitimate interest.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
Transactional services such as; to allow you to open and operate an Account on our website; to enable you to complete transactions on our website.
Customer care Services such that if you contact us, we will be able to reply to your queries; to contact you via email or calls.
Security: to ensure security of your Account. For instance, we might require you to enable two-factor authentication feature in cases of enabling withdrawals of certain limits
Analytical/Research Purpose(s): we may collect your data to analyze the use of our sites according to regulatory requirements such as to prevent Money Laundering and Fraud, adherence to Company statistical reporting obligations as well as for taxation purposes etc.
We may also use data collected from you for advertisement purposes to provide you with information about products and promotions from us and third parties that might interest you only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information.
Disclosure of Information
We may provide your Personal Information during the process of provision of the service that you would have requested in particular or to comply with legal requirements. Confidentiality will be ensured in our engagements with these third parties and will be prohibited from selling your personal data as it will be used strictly for the purpose of the service they provide us with.
Any third party which has access to your Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for BoundlessPay.com. Such a third party, except for regulatory authorities, would be contractually bound to adhere to the same security policies in this document and assume the same responsibilities as Boundlesspay.com.
Banks and Financial Institutions: We may also share Users’ Personal Information with financial institutions, insurance companies in order to process your payments and withdrawals and also comply with legal requirements.
Corporate reorganization: we may also share users’ personal data in the case of transfer of ownership or a merger, divestiture, or other corporate reorganization. We will duly notify you of such sharing of your information provided it arises so as to be able to exercise any of your rights where applicable.
Regulatory/Law Enforcement Bodies: We may also share Users’ Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory bodies in compliance with regulatory frameworks. In certain cases, we may not be able to inform you of such sharing of data due to legal restrictions.
Service Providers: we may share your information with third party companies that provide us with certain services to execute our functions. Such services may include; cloud storage services, marketing, data analysis, and data verification companies.
Please note that there are no age restrictions to the usage of our services. Boundlesspay.com is available to everyone regardless of age. We process data of every user on our website.
We use a browser feature known as a “cookie” whenever you visit our website. Cookies assigns a unique identification to your computer. They’re small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information we collect from cookies is used by us to;
– Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of our website
– It is used in analysis of trends and administration of our platform.
– Data collected from cookies enable us to know the usability of our site such as which parts of our site are most visited and the challenges encountered by our visitors while accessing our Sites. This will help us improve the quality of user experience on the Platform by using the information to deliver better user experiences and easy accessibility.
– Prevent fraud and risk so as to promote the general safety of our website
Users can freely control our cookies on their web browser settings but note that declining some of the cookies might interfere with the quality of the service on the website.
Retention of Personal Information
Disposal of Personal Information
Your personal information will be anonymised or disposed of once we cannot provide the services you requested of us or have no reason (be it legal or regulatory reasons) to hold on to your data. This is done in accordance with the law so that such information will not be retrieved or associated with you.
We have put in place appropriate technical, administrative and security safeguard measures to ensure the confidentiality, accountability and integrity of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Only authorized personnel of boundlesspay.com have access to your Personal data, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential.
In the event of a personal data breach or the failure of the measures of protection, we will deal with such as soon as possible and notify you without undue delay.
Third Party Websites
Do well to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies if those third party websites before providing your personal details on their platform as we are not responsible for the content, security and privacy of these platforms.
You can exercise certain rights regarding your personal information as provided under applicable laws. Some of those rights are outlined below;
– Right to access your Personal Information and to ask for the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email or contacting support
– Request the erasure of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an email at *** or contacting support.
– Right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate.
– Right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– You may also ask us to transfer your Personal Information to another controller of your choice.
– Right to give and withdraw consent at any point in time
– You also have the right to make complains at any time for data protection related issues
If we consider that your rights may be affected by any such changes, we will request your consent by asking to confirm your consideration and acceptance of the new policy to continue our relationship with you.
Kindly note that BoundlessPay.com is in no way associated with any party or entities who claim to be customer support agents that provides customer support services via phone and/or social media and promises to help solve your transaction issues encountered on our platform. Be aware that the only customer support is available on the Boundlesspay.com website and is free of any form of charge.
You may also contact support: [email protected]